Monday, February 1, 2010

How Much Can You Pee In A Saline Pool Please Help Me, This Is Not Normal. Im Constantly In Pain, Constapation Problems!?

Please help me, this is not normal. im constantly in pain, constapation problems!? - how much can you pee in a saline pool

Since September, I can go to the toilet if you need some exlax a little.
I went to the hospital in October, they gave me saline negligence. IM 16 years old. Ive never had problems like this before,
I'm going to go 2 / 3 weeks to go so bad, I can not even sit on the toilet long enough to pee
It hurts so much!
in constant pain. My mother has an appointment with a GI, but I havent!
I'm so scared! what could wrong with me?

2 comments:

F T said...

You need fiber in your diet. All-Bran twice a day is useless.

F T said...

You need fiber in your diet. All-Bran twice a day is useless.

Post a Comment