Sunday, February 14, 2010

Gallstones And Bloating Gallstones And Abdominal Bloating?

Gallstones and abdominal bloating? - gallstones and bloating

I recently received a diagnosis of gallstones. I was on a course of antibiotics when my gallbladder was very inflamed. I am now a date for surgery to remove his gall bladder (I'm in the UK). My question is ... Last year I saw a lot of upper abdominal swelling, what to look 6 months pregnant! Since my diagnosis of gallstones in fact deteriorated. Last year, lost 35 pounds and my waist has not changed at all. I was just pregnant. Could this be caused by gallstones?
Health!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yes, the variety of gallstones.

To relieve pain and reduce bloating / diarrhea, as much fat as possible. In August I was diagnosed with gallstones, the gallbladder was in December (at Nottingham).

I cut the next and 2 lost in 3 months:

All oils, butter, margarine, cream, etc.
Cheese, except cottage cheese low fat
........ Cakes, pies, quiches, etc.
Cakes, cookies, chocolate desserts
....... Lamb, beef fat, pork
Processed meat ..... Hamburgers, sausages, etc.
EGGS

I read the label of everything I had bought, and took the things that do not contain 5gm fat (total) in each 100gm (5%)

The surgery was a relief. I had the minimally invasive surgery, went home 3 hourslater. (Holding a jug with dozens of stones, apparently quite unusual to have so many) very painful and difficult, but relieved soon after a few days. I was told (to lift anything not even a kettle or iron) for 48 hours, drive a car or lift heavy objects for 3 weeks. Now I can eat anything without stress ......... but they were the smell and taste of many foods, which had before cut off.

Good luck

manthyan... said...

Hello

You do not know if it helps, but I had my gallbladder removed after having severe pain for months.

Swollen to lose before the actual weight, because it is not good to eat.

Well ......... I have problems with swelling and be very careful what you tollorate after the operation than to eat more fat

Wil Probally It begins more frequent and loose stools.

You can, but some things can be the doctor.

Relax in one of the peppermint oil, I found it very good. Use hot water with a slice of lemon in the morning, I swear it now.

Good luck there for you, I hope to do keyhole, and their recovery is quick.

Post a Comment