Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Barwick 4878 Movement Barwick Grandfather Clock Value?

Barwick Grandfather Clock Value? - barwick 4878 movement

I have an old grandfather clock Barwick. Barwick is one of the hits of the Signature Series, signed by the producer, Howard Miller. It # A0604. Purchased 10/19/1970.
The model is # 4878, and has encouraged the movement of the weight.
Works perfectly, and I try to get value, as I have to send it, and conclude the need to take out insurance to cover the value.
I can not find any information.
Anyone have any ideas?
I do not spend a lot of money to an assessor.

1 comment:

Charlie said...

Your local library has books about the survey or to receive the clock. There are many, are the price leaders. You can also check magazines and documents of the ancient world (your library to them, and / or can be found online) has published articles on various watches / watch occasionally.

Post a Comment