Monday, February 8, 2010

Fibromyalgia And Sinus Infections Rheumatic/ Neurological Conditions & Mold?

Rheumatic/ Neurological Conditions & Mold? - fibromyalgia and sinus infections

Hello, I'm 25 years who had worked in a school zone full of mold ... I've been sick for several episodes of sinusitis, bronchitis, pneumonia, etc ... Since I had many symptoms, the causes of neurological and rheumatic diseases can have ... Could it be some cause for my business? I have fibromyalgia, neuropathy, myoclonus, hypermobility syndrome and much more ... I intend to see a neurologist at Emory U, 12 January advise ... Symptoms include burning (everywhere), especially in the chest, tingling, changes in the process, difficulty concentrating, memory problems, headaches, dizziness, decreased muscle control, stiffness, l 'swelling, tiredness () mentally and physically, nausea, depression. .. These symptoms started a year ago and has finally done what I can not work ... Could my condition be caused by my exposure to my exposure to mold?

3 comments:

Dominie said...

I think so! I was also exposed to mold in my work - see http://www.fms-help.com/mold.htm - 3 years later and I still have breathing problems and a resistance much lower. I have fibromyalgia since 1982 - my story on what is happening in http://www.fms-help.com/fibro.htm - Visit of Mr. Schuster http://www.chronicneurotoxins.com Ritchie - said the public buildings such as schools, libraries, and courts are often full of mold. 25% of respondents are negatively affected by mold. Dr. Schuster wrote a book entitled "Form warriors".

Answer Fairy said...

Indirectly, yes. They could also be caused by one of their other subjects. You know how the disease are in this sense like dominoes ....

NOOOOOOO... said...

It's more like multiple sclerosis or lupus

Post a Comment