Sunday, January 24, 2010

Nice Label If A Guy Looks For Personality First, Does It Mean Hes A Nice Guy?

If a guy looks for personality first, does it mean hes a nice guy? - nice label

I do not want the label nice guy, but I do not expect, from time to time, I am looking for a girl to see. I think it has to do with acne that hurt for a long time doing, and now, it is clear that I know what's important. In not say, because I, as a "better" or to other types, but I know that good people say that girls have become like personality to be attractive. Its what I really believe in my heart.

2 comments:

Sparkle... said...

This is great, they look in person before looks.That is very rare, and it seems that you're a good guy. They are not "label" worries are for people who have nothing better to do with their lives.

LG said...

I agree. Do not worry about labels.
Nice guys, at least how small, have problems with pathological narcissism. Always than others, whether good or bad, like other children. They are also about what affects others think of them, and then they are really in labels. This is also what "good". Never argue or be delivered because they are not the thought that someone might think badly of them to wear. Nobody likes someone else does not do as we think. But for the good guys is like to die if the other is not always in the best light.
Thus, the personality, if that's what works for you. They do it because you think it will bring more happiness in your relationship, not what man can achieve ceremony day, large recognition. The reason why the former will improve your quality of life. The last reason, praise and recognition is based, is narcissistic, and that's why those guys are good.
Nothing bad mindh lack of praise recognition. But it is like a person who is his life, and that what can happen if you are in a relationship with someone who Buggs shit out of you hate. And that's why the good ones to be unhappy to maintain. His desperate need for praise and recognition (and on the relevant image as "Others think I'm a nice guy") often comes in the way of free expression and to achieve complete satisfaction of other needs.

Post a Comment