Saturday, January 23, 2010

Is Rogers Online Protection Better Than Norton Is News Rogers Online Protection Good? Peace Of Mind Security?

Is news rogers online protection good? Peace of mind security? - is rogers online protection better than norton

Can I trust the fact that security Rogers? They say they do so before 30 June. I have Norton 2008, before and hated them, because many viruses destroyed my computer and I could not for the Norton Antivirus software should download it again? Forum Rogers said that his thingy oo Kaspersky is that true? Please tell me

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I recommend Kaspersky, but I've never heard of Rogers with Kaspersky. I call Rogers and ask to be sure. If they say yes, then do so.

Chïckën Màn said...

I hate it that my computer is much slower. I would rather have the old line protection Rogers Yahoo.

Post a Comment