Saturday, January 30, 2010

K2 Darkstar Beginner K2 Darkstar Or Burton Deuce?

K2 Darkstar or Burton Deuce? - k2 darkstar beginner

I think that advise the purchase of a new board in the coming weeks or more, and I'm torn between the K2 Darkstar and Burton Deuce, both seem very good. I am relatively new hope in snowboarding, but have extensive experience in cross country (I, that is, I'll pick it up) pretty quickly, I am looking for a board that pretty much everything that can with IE. Powder, park, hairdresser, even if he Ski Snowboard ... As a rule, with a friend and sometimes ice. I'm torn, I've heard both good things, but I always hear "you're a first K2 Darkstar, you eat it raw:" I do not know why I ... have heard that it is not too steep, but its fleet is enough ... Nevertheless, if someone can give me some advice I appreciate it, thanks!

3 comments:

Angry Snowboarder said...

I love people who do not answer questions about the Internet 2 cents for something you know nothing about shooting.

However, the Duece Park will be a little more focused and wider than the Darkstar, unless you are looking at the Grand Darkstar.

The Darkstar is really a killer thrill of a board is a little more aggressive and has a radius sidecut 10 on it and with a flexible model that has become Middle rigid. This is a bunch of great sadness and if you think it's relatively quick to get on the board, because as you progress not go over the bridge.

Christia... said...

Check Ride Yukon is the best advice is better than these two, and there is a little more. I have riding for one year and is the fastest lap and smoothness, it's good for the park and is only good for dust and Cruzin

PD said...

Do not let Burton. You pay only the name. You can get a card, higher quality at a lower price.

Post a Comment