Friday, December 25, 2009

Laptop Sleeve Where Can I Buy A Laptop Sleeve That TSA Approved?

Where can i buy a laptop sleeve that TSA approved? - laptop sleeve

I am traveling to the Philippines September.im bring a laptop with me.I had a laptop bag, but I suspect that the TSA is now the case with bag.My to know where I can make a purchase, the laptop bag , only for my laptop? Is it safe for my laptop to access the selection, only without the sleeve, since the NO x-ray in my laptop bag with zipper
?

1 comment:

Just Jess said...

You do not have * * To use the new laptop sleeve for your computer. If you do not have a TSA-friendly bag, you just remove the computer from his equipment bag. The new bags are just one option for people who use often on the road.

Here are the details of the TSA http://www.tsa.gov/press/happenings/simp ...

Post a Comment