Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Ebay Listing For Cool Metal Core Wheels For Your Scooter Can Paypal Retract Payment If Ebay Listing Was Removed After Purchase?

Can paypal retract payment if ebay listing was removed after purchase? - ebay listing for cool metal core wheels for your scooter

WOW, I sold an account. It sold immediately for a purchase price. An hour later, eBay removes the list, send an e-mail about the copyright, then I have money with PayPal. EBay money from my PayPal too? It was an hour and still nothing.

3 comments:

AngelaSD said...

Yes, eBay and PayPal have a relationship with others. However, I do not think that eBay start making money. In any case, I think that the person who would be paid to happen. If you really want, always the trick. And anyway, maybe you both a lot of work outside of eBay. The person can pay with PayPal, but would have to pay, saying that the "other" instead of "eBay auction.

Thank you for reading!

YA Junkie said...

Hello: As a previous writer said, is one of eBay's Paypal. They work hand in hand. There are several options: one, you can do nothing but wait and see what happens. Two, you can e-mail from eBay or PayPal to send if you think you have a legal right to sell WoW account. Three, you can PayPal or eBay. I do not think I called PayPal, but eBay has called me several times and received prompt and courteous. Good luck!

raviet31 said...

Paypal is owned by eBay, so I think it would probably go after the transaction. PayPal does what he wants.

Post a Comment